Dark Cherry Kitchen Cabinets (DC6)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $40|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Flat Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DC6
- Drawer Guide Rail Kind: Path Rail
- Fixed: Fixed
- Certification: Kcma
- Condition: New
- Available Size: From 9" to 60"
- Shelf Panel: 1/2" or 5/8" Plywood
- Face Frame and Door: Solid Birch
- Slide: Sidemount Slide(Full Extention)
- Specification: FROM 9"- 60"
- HS Code: 9403400090
- Table Material: Natural Stone
- Style: American Classical
- Color: Espresso
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Flat Pack: Solid Wood Door and Frame
- Side Panel: 1/2" Plywood
- Drawer: Dovetail
- Hinge: Consealed Hinge(Brand:Dtc)
- Trademark: AHS
- Origin: China
Black / Espresso Cabinets Trends:Black is a timeless color. Like a black skirt or jacket, a classy black (or nearly black) kitchen should never become too dated.
Dark Wood Kitchens - Everyday Use: Like a beautiful ebony grand piano, dark wood kitchen cabinets will require an extra measure of care and attention. Dark colors are luxurious, so your traditional dark kitchen should be treated like an evening gown or a Rolls-Royce; impeccable cleanliness is key. Because dust tends to stand out visually on a dark surface, dark kitchen cabinets require more frequent gentle cleaning and dusting. That said, the wood grain and finish variations in dark wood kitchens do help to obscure dust compared to solid-painted cabinets. Knowing what to expect in advance can pay off with a lifetime of enjoyment in your dark wood kitchen.